The LD Aero is form-fitted for time trial positions on the bike but also elastic enough to adapt to all morphologies and remain extremely comfortable in the swim and run.
The long font zip facilitates ventilation when required and makes putting the suit on and taking it off easy. The numerous ergonomically positioned pockets allow for ample energy supplies in mid and long distance events. The Kiwami designed dual density pad provides exceptional comfort on the bike and is unnoticeable on the swim and run. Without doubt a new industry reference developed and produced by the Kiwami design team at HQ in France.
- Elbow-length sleeves made from dimpled aerodynamic fabric for increased speed;
- Ample skin coverage for UV protection;
- Extremely water repellent and breathable fabrics, ultra-fast-drying, efficient sweat evacuation;
- Compressive fabrics provide optimal muscle support, reduced muscle fatigue and shock absorption;
- Long front streamline zip with anti-chaffing zip protector;
- 4 ergo pockets: 3 at the back & 1 gel pockets on hips;
- ACS: SPF 50 mesh panels provide increased aeration and sweat evacuation at crucial areas;
- Dual density LD pad, Kiwami’s unique anatomical shape provides maximum comfort on the bike;
- Non-compressive silicone leg grips;
- Sublimation print panels, providing unique designs and colors;
- Anatomical cut for optimal performance, flexibility and comfort; Soft binding around arm, neck and leg openings for maximum comfort;
- Flat elastic anti-rub seams;
- World Triathlon printing and Custom printing are available; The typical turnaround is 2 to 3 days;
- World Triathlon and USAT approved;
- WTC swimskin approved.