The charachteristic spider web design, 5 ergo pockets, Kiwami's dual density pad are only some of the features of this trisuit which promises to be your best ally in competition.
The race line
Each detail accentuates the athletic style of the Spider 2 LD Aero : a profiled back, Kiwami's "Airfluence" aerodynamic fabric with a "golf ball" effect typical of spider LD products and lightweight fabrics & trims which increase aerodynamics and performance even more - all without compromising comfort or the Spider 2 LD Aero's distinctive X-Factor look.
Kiwami Spider trisuits are immediately recognizable at first glance. Innovative new features take the Spider 2 LD Aero to a new level. Expressive design features on both the inside and outside of the suit give it a dynamic, athletic look.
- On the outside : The Spider 2 has a new and improved aerodynamic cut and design. The suit fits perfectly on the body in all positions, enhancing body shape to maintain an exceptional look at all times. Kiwami's "Airfluence" fabric is used on arms, shoulders and back. Airfluence is the most aerodynamic, breathable and confortable fabric developped specifically for the Spider 2 collection. It's very fast thanks to the "golf ball" structure of the fabric and is extremely well performing in the heat.
- On the inside : The new modernized spider web print design features motivational texts that only you can see. They'll help you to get focused and ready to go on race day.
- 5 ergo pockets to store your energy needs and other supplies including a new large flat back pocket with openings at both sides ;
- An "Ice Pocket" enlarged by 40% compared to the previous model to put a sponge or ice in during hot events to help keep you cool while moving, or to store other accessories such as a GPS.
- Full length, full opening, streamlined front zip with anti-chaffing zip protector;
- Separated top and bottom suit sections at the front for improved aerodynamics and comfort;
- A seamless construction : seamless bonded finishes to hip pockets for no friction when in movement;
- Dual density LD pad. Kiwami’s unique anatomically shaped pad provides maximum protection on the bike and unequalled comfort when running;
- Kiwami service : zip & seams have a 1 year warranty.
FRANCE AND NEW ZEALAND CONNECT.
A unique design
Here, two iconic cultural symbols come together to represent the origins of the brand.
- The rooster: a French emblem embodying courage, dynamism, and energy.
- The Silver Fern: a New Zealand emblem representing strength, resistance, endurance and a bond with nature.
The colors of the French flag have also been added to highlight the French manufacturing of this tri-suit.
YOU RACE, WE CARE
ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE FOR DEMANDING ATHLETES
Every technical aspect of the SPIDER LD AERO has been carefully crafted to enhance your performance at every stage of your challenge.
The AirFluence fabric used on the sleeves and back is incredibly lightweight and aerodynamic, reducing drag and maximizing speed.
The SPIDER LD AERO tri-suit provides targeted muscle support on the quads and hamstrings to improve your endurance and reduce fatigue during long-distance events by minimizing ground impact-induced oscillations.
The SPIDER LD AERO features a high-density, hypoallergenic foam chamois that perfectly conforms to your anatomy, providing optimal seating comfort.
The SPIDER LD AERO offers a second-skin sensation, allowing for unrestricted freedom of movement. The strategically placed flatlock seams minimize friction and irritation.
Renowned for their durability, these seams are guaranteed for one year in our workshop.
The pockets of the SPIDER LD AERO are cleverly positioned to facilitate easy access to your nutrition during the race. Whether you're on the bike or running, you can conveniently reach your energy bars without having to stop or disrupt your pace.
This pocket allows you to insert ice or a sponge soaked in water to help regulate your body temperature during exertion. It's an excellent way to cope with extreme heat conditions during triathlons like the one in Kona, Hawaii.
MADE IN FRANCE WITH PASSION AND CRAFTSMANSHIP.
Each piece is meticulously crafted with artisanal expertise and attention to detail, ensuring exceptional quality. By choosing this apparel, you not only support our brand but also the French industry and local employment.