Aerodynamism is a key factor in bike performance, that's why reducing the air resistance is essential. The strengths of this model: very flexible short sleeves that cover the shoulders and the arms up to the elbows, ergonomic pockets for refueling and Kiwami's long-distance chamois.
The PRIMA 2 LD AERO, like its predecessor, can be worn under a neoprene suit or used alone in case of non-wetsuits swims.
TECHNICAL FEATURES :
- Dual density long distance pad, Kiwami’s unique anatomical shape provides maximum comfort on the bike;
- UPF 50+ UV protection over the complete suit;
- Women specific cut for optimal performance;
- 100% MADE IN FRANCE : from design to manufacturing, everything is done in our workshops in Montardon, in the south-west of France;
- Flatlock seams, stretch and anti-friction for comfort;
- Kiwami's guarantee: Zip and seams for 1 year
- "2 way Stretch" fabric, for a second skin effect;
- Large non-compressive silicone leg grips to fix the trisuit on the leg and avoid rolling effects;
- Long front streamline YKK®zip with anti-chaffing zip protector;
- Ultra fast drying right out of the water;
- 3 ergo pockets: 1 large pockets at the back & 2 gel pockets on sides of the legs. Provide easy acces and prevent items from bouncing
- ACS: mesh panels provide increased aeration and sweat evacuation at crucial areas;
- Water repellent and breathable fabrics, allowing a better glide while swimming