A high tech trail running short for athletes seeking to maximize thier performances. Includes Kiwami's innovative pole carrying and attachment system: EasyFix (patent pending) for quick and easy access even when in full movement.
*Snap Hook and fold-able poles are not included.
- INNOVATION: EasyFix, Kiwami's incredibly simple and practical pole carrying and attachment system (patent pending).
- Large high waist band providing core stability for the full duration of events. Soft, supportive and comfortable.
- Extremely water repellent and breathable fabrics, ultra-fast-drying, efficient sweat evacuation.
- Compressive fabrics provide optimal muscle support, reduces muscle fatigue and shock absorption.
- Compression patches on quads and hamstrings provide improved stability and performance for important muscle groups.
- 8 ergo pockets: 3 on waistbelt, 2 on hips , 2 on sides of legs, 1 center backside.
- Seamless bonded finish to hip pockets for no friction when in movement provides maximum comfort on the bike.
- Prints above the knees to help keep movements efficient when fatigued.
- Discreet front urination opening.
- Large elastic and reflective silicone grip bands, anti allergenic.
- Soft binding around leg hem for maximum comfort.
- Flat elastic anti-rub seams.
The most complete trail running short in the market.
- Innovation: Kiwami's incredibly simple and practical EasyFix pole carrying and attachment system (patented), allowing for important time and efficiency gains ;
- Large high waist band providing core stability for the full duration of events. Soft, supportive, comfortable and including 3 large pockets for storing energy supplies, phone, survival blanket, eco cup, etc;
- Extremely water repellent and breathable fabrics, ultra-fast-drying and providing for efficient sweat evacuation;
- Four loop tabs sewn to the waistband for attaching race number, eco cups and other accessories;
- Compression patches on quads and hamstrings provide improved stability and performance for important muscle groups;
- Prorioception prints above the knees help athletes to keep focused on efficient movements efficient when in a state of extreme fatigue;
- Large elastic, anti allergenic and reflective silicone grip bands for night time visibility and comfortable quad support;
8 ergo pockets for storage and quick access of small supplies : 3 on the waistbelt, 2 on the hips , 2 on the sides of the legs and 1 zipped pocket at the centre backsid.
EasyFix pole carrying system (patented)
Incredibly practical, easy to use and comfortable. The EasyFix system allows you to have access to your poles quickly, easily, in complete visibility and in full movement - without having to manipulate a backpack or any other equipment ! Natural arm and leg running movements are not impeded when poles are stored ! Main advantages of the EasyFix system are therefore :
- Considerable time gains when storing and removing poles ;
Freeing up of space in other pockets or backpacks which would otherwise be reserved for poles ;
Optimal balance due to a better weight distribution of equipment on the body ;
- Allows for normal use of your hands when you don't need to be using your poles.
With the EasyFix system, Kiwami helps trail runners tackle the toughest terrain. No elevation gain is beyond your reach.
Targeted muscular support.
During Ultra Trail events athletes use rugged tracks over long distances, resulting in significant muscle distress. To help solution this problem Kiwami has targeted and reinforced compression on the quadriceps and hamstring muscle groups, a technique developed, tested and validated by our team of experienced trail runners. When descending, the Equilibrium TR products hold the muscles in place, reducing micro vibrations and therefore limiting the distress placed on muscle fibers. Consequently, Kiwami's targeted compression limits energy expenditure and improves recovery due to enhanced blood circulation.
The Equilibrium TR Short help athletes maintain their effort for longer, thanks to targeted compression and muscle assistance. Another reason why the Equilibrium is the best trail short in the market !
The technical aspects of this trail short are shown through it's specific design and fabrics qualities :
- The short is composed of the best high-tech stretch fabrics in the world, which are water repellent, breathable, ultra light weight and abrasion resistant. All that's required to tackle the toughest terrains;
- Kiwami has added proprioception markers to help athletes keep focused on efficient movements when in a state of extreme fatigue.
An anatomical cut following the curves of the human body allows for optimal supports and comfort. All zones have been considered, from the lower back and abdominal core with the supportive waistband to the grip bands on the legs with reflective pixels. If you're looking for a men's trail clothing or women's trail clothing, the Equilibrium short will meet your needs.
Bonded seams on the hip pockets to reduce friction and increase comfort.