The end goal was to create a product for optimal performance in all 3 sport: swim, bike and run. Special attention was given to the anatomic shape as well as a technical integration of compression panels and prints to provide a better muscle support. As with all elite Kiwami products, the Spider WS2 is constructed with an extremely lightweight, water repellent and breathable fabric. Super slick in the water; super fast in the aero position and super supportive on the run.
The best in class trisuit for sprint distance :
- Extremely water repellent and breathable fabrics, ultra-fast-drying, efficient sweat evacuation;
- UPF 50+ UV protection over the complete suit;
- Moderate compression fabrics provide optimal muscle support, reduced muscle fatigue and shock absorption for unparalleled power and endurance;
- New compression prints reinforce support on the quadriceps and harmstrings;
- Internal abdominal compression, controls and supports core muscles for improved running form;
- Internal spider web sublimation creating a unique design;
- New larger grip band (10cm compared to 7.5cm previously) which is more breathable and non-silicone;
- Option for athletes to shorten the leg length by 2.5cm for better adjustment, by cutting along the scissor line printed on the inside;
- Kiwami’s own lightweight anatomical Mono density pad for maximum comfort in the swim, bike and run;
- Long back streamline zip with Kiwami zip puller and anti-chaffing zip protector;
- Anatomical cut for optimal performance, flexibility and comfort;
- Soft binding around arm, neck and leg openings for maximum comfort;
- Flat seams to prevent chafing;
- Kiwami service: zip and seams guaranteed 1 year.