Both light and highly water repellent, this short also features compression prints on the quads and hamstrings providing improved stability and performance for important muscle groups. This triathlon short features Kiwami's anatomically cut dual density pad that will give you maximum comfort on the bike.
The other benefits of this tri-short are the 4 ergo pockets to carry your supplies, its drawstring for an adjusted fit and flat seams to eliminate friction when in movement.
New feature : option for athlete to shorten the leg length by 2.5 cm for a better fit.
- Extremely water repellent and breathable fabrics, ultra-fast-drying, efficient sweat evacuation;
- Moderate compression fabrics provide optimal muscle support, reduced muscle fatigue and shock absorption for unparalleled power and endurance;
- New compression prints reinforce support on the quadriceps and ischios;
- 4 ergo pockets: 2 pockets on hips & 2 gel pockets on sides;
- Dual density longue distance pad, Kiwami’s unique anatomical shape provides maximum comfort on the bike;
- New larger grip band (10cm compared to 7.5cm previously) which is more breathable and non-silicone;
- Option for athletes to shorten the leg length by 2.5cm for a better fit, by cutting along the scissor line printed on the inside ;
- Drawstring at the waist;
- Flat seams to prevent chafing;
- Kiwami service: zip and seams guaranteed 1 year.
A new larger grip band around the bottom of the legs, made with moisture wicking fabric that is more breathable, and for which the grip surface is 100% natural - there's no silicone so sensitive skin types won't get allergic reactions.
The grip band can be safely cut shorter for a better fit on athletes with shorter legs.
Just cut along the scissor line printed on the inside and below the back stitch on the seam.
In the same way, you can also shorten the arm length by cutting along the scissor line printed on the inside.
Surgical precision. New print designs.
We've redesigned the compression prints, which are proven to help performance and recovery due to the targeted compression of important muscle groups : quads & hamstrings.